An important aspect to a person’s health and overall wellness is access to care and services. This isn’t a problem for everyone, but there are some who struggle to find reliable transportation to their appointments. That’s where Divine Right Transportation comes in.
What we do
- We will match the rates of taxi or cab service.
- We accept vouchers for public transportation that can be exchanged for private transportation.
- We provide non-medical transportation (NMT) and/or non-emergency transportation (NEMT), depending on the state for those who are ambulatory.
- We transport individuals to appointments, therapy sessions, methadone treatments, pharmacy visits or other locations approved by the local service definitions.
What we don’t do
- We can not offer emergency, stretcher-accessible or wheelchair-accessible transportation.
- We can’t accept private or alternative pay outside the eligible services.
What we offer
- Our drivers are skilled and have been thoroughly screened with background checks, drug tests and driving records.
- Our drivers are certified in CPR/First Aid and have a passion for helping others.
- We offer brochures and marketing materials explaining our services for your clients.
Click the links below to request a ride.
Would you like to receive more information about the services we can provide to your clients? We are also happy to send marketing materials for you to hand out to individuals who need transportation services. Please complete the form below and our team will contact you.